Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from the McEwen's

His sweet smile melts my heart

Well into the Easter Egg Hunt

Breaking into the eggs!

Showing off his new vocabulary, he's up to 25 words.

Trying to break into more eggs!
Sharing his findings with Mama, I love Cadbury eggs!

I Love all of his facial expressions!


Some remnants of his first chocolate experience
Can't forget the girls! We had a blue theme for Easter this year, hence their ribbons!

Blanca Boo, she looks so cute!

When else can Andrew sport the argyle sweater vest and seersucker pants? I love Easter for the shopping alone! As you can see today was Andrew's first Easter Egg hunt, he was way too small for it last year so we were so excited for it this year. He knew exactly what to do, we didn't have to tell him or show him how, he went for the bright eggs as if it were natural to do so. Today was also his first Sunday going to Nursery, I brought him in the last hour of church and stayed with him for the most part and left him the last 20 minutes to see how he'd do, I was told he did great! We'll see if that is the case next Sunday, for some reason I have a feeling that he'll catch onto this whole nursery thing soon and not want to go anymore...I'll make it his choice, he is pretty good at church for the most part so I don't really care if he goes or not, the other kids loved him though b/c he kept sharing all the toys, he loves to share, it is strange because we never taught him to he just does it, whatever is in his hands, he just gives to someone else to look at...I also have a feeling this will change in the near future, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Happy Easter Everyone!

12 comments:

chanel said...

Sooo cute! rachel I love how you take so many pictures and have counted up to 25 words that Andrew's spoken! You are such a sweet and wonderful mom- its precious! Just soaking in every moment, so great.

You all look BEAUTIFUL TOO!

Staci Leach said...

You are the luckiest with the whole sharing thing. They don't usually share until they are about three. That is one less battle you will have to hurdle. Beautiful family!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Andrew should come play with Reid, he is also good at sharing, they would get along well!

sara and lance syrett said...

I cant believe how much andrew looks like you. My goodness, he;s so cute. You guys do need to come up here and see us. Corbyn and Blake would love to play with andrew and we couold take him on a little fourwheeler ride behind our house. It would be lots of fun.

Me said...

what a beautiful family! Oh my gosh!! you guys are the best.
I love how little Andrew is looking up in a couple of those pictures, like he's deep in thought.

Mands Glenn said...

OHh the argyle sweater and mouth full of Easter candy is so cute. WOW, he is such a looker. He is getting so big! Like a little boy! I love how he totally shares in nursery. Lil is totally a sharer too and we never taught her a thing about it. You are lucky he loves church, because Lil hates it.

Camille said...

Oh my gosh! Andrew is so dang cute. Matt and I were dying about what a cutie he is. He is DARLING.

The McDonalds said...

We miss you guys, too! Andrew is so cute!!! Your familyl is so cute, I love the family bike pic, with the dogs and all.

Anonymous said...

I liked the photos- Dad

The Morris Fam said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest pictures of Andrew. Good job! That outfit is adorable. I can't tell if you picked that one out or if Carmen did- either did- it's darling.

aaron and allee said...

You have the cutest little family, Rachel! I just love your Easter pictures. Glad to hear that nursery went well! We will be doing that for the first time pretty soon.

Mel said...

Oh My Rachel! Remember me??? Melinda Folkman (now Christensen) from high school. Your family is so cute. Check out my blog so we can keep in touch.
christensenfamily-moo.blogspot.com