
Lots going on this weekend as you will see in all the photos but we have fun when we keep busy! Tara Morris passed through town on Friday night and we had a girls night out to dinner/baby shower at Mezzo (new Italian Bistro off of Craig/
Rancho-
fantastic place!) Tara is due at the end of April and is obviously having a little girl. I'm so excited for her! I'm hoping and crossing my fingers that her, Nate, and the boys leave LA and move back to
Las Vegas. That would be the best! Whenever I see her I realize how much I miss hanging out with her, she is such a great friend!!! It was so much fun getting together with a bunch of girls to celebrate the new arrival!

Laura Harber told me about an Easter hunt going on for kids at
Montecito Village, which is really close to where we live, so we decided to check it out. Laura was working a booth for Colonial Bank so we went to see her and happened to run into the Easter Bunny! Andy was thrilled, one less thing I have to spend money on. They had a professional photographer taking the photos for free and we got a great shot from her but I don't have a scanner to show you the cute picture she took so here is the one I took, as you can see Andrew is a little apprehensive about sitting on the Bunny's lap.

Saturday fun continued as Andy hopped on the skateboard to take Andrew on a ride around the neighborhood, he had so much fun.
Definitely a new experience for the little guy, but after their ride Andrew kept trying to ride the skateboard by himself. Andy was a proud dad!

My Sunday afternoon ended perfect, as you can see from the photo above! I went to visit Scarlet
Elkington and her brand new baby girl at
Summerlin Hospital.
Aspen Rose Elkington, weighed 8 lbs 15 oz 21 in long, so quite the healthy girl!!! She is so precious and just beautiful. I could have held her forever she was so peaceful. Congrats Tom and Scarlet!!! It's been a fun weekend as you can see. Not all of my weekends are as eventful so I have to take advantage to post the ones that are!
8 comments:
You have had a very busy weekend!
I love the skateboarding picture! I am sure Andy is very proud of his little man!
Congratulations to Scarlet! I've been thinking about her as I knew she was due an day. Aspen is just adorable!
Wow, Andy still skateboards! I think Tony's made it to our house, 2 houses ago. He gave it to a neighbor kid who wanted one but couldn't afford it. I think it was all a ploy!
I love Andrew's concerned face in the Easter bunny picture. He has the cutest furrowed eyebrows! Scarlet's babe is so perfect. She was a very healthy weight.
Okay I am so impressed with how Andrew Jr. sat on the Easter Bunny's lap. I am going this Saturday and I think I might just have a little girl in tears. I will let you know. He is such a handsome little man.
Scarlets little girl is beautiful. Does she have a blog?
I miss you by the way. Come visit Arizona or I know. . . I need to come to Vegas.
Fun times man! Andrew did a ton better with EB than my little one! Nice!
Thanks for the Mezzo tip- Im trying to find a nice place to do a little bridal lunch, maybe we'll go with that.
Aww, newborns! I WANT ONE! :)
oh and SKATEBOARDING!!! You are so brave! I would have been so scared he'd drop him or fall. What a rad dad!!!!
Cute baby! Tell SCarlet she is beautiful.
I had so much fun that weekend! Thank you so much for putting it all together.
Post a Comment