
Andy and I have wanted a new camera for sometime now, we have been using the first cybershot sony camera that they came out with, we thought it was so cool because of its small size but the flash sucks and it takes forever to take the photo which has become problematic ever since little Andrew arrived. Since Andy likes photography a lot and can no longer use his pentax with all his fancy lenses due to the digitized era we decided to get each other a nice camera for valentines day, but we had to wait for it to come out and it did today! We are so excited about the new purchase it is a Canon Rebel xsi 450D, 12.2 mega pixel. I can't wait to mess with it and actually be able to take pictures of Andrew smiling rather than after the fact!







1 comment:
I think buying a nice camera is the best investment you can make as a parent. We used to have a small digital camera and it would take forever to take the pictures and when Lil came I just couldn't take it any longer. Your story sounded just like mine. Having a nice camera is the best. The pictures are so much better and you can actually catch your toddler in action. Can't wait to see some great pictures
Post a Comment