I found a box full of pictures from 98-02 while up at school, I had to scan some for fun and just post them, as I looked at each photo, I was flooded with memories. It is crazy how fast time flies! It wasn't that long ago that we were all up at school yet it seems forever ago. I had the hardest time limiting the amount of photos to post, there were so many! I tried to post some of my fellow blogging buddies b/c I figured you'd get a kick out of seeing these old pics as well. This really made me realize how many great friends I have made over the years, I consider myself very lucky. For all my friends after 2002 sorry I have no pics of you guys to scan/post, I love you just the same though! Enjoy my friends!

The Vegas Crew!

Two of my best buddies, Sara and Paul!
Roomies at the Duplex: Camille, Tawny, Me and Amy, by what we were wearing I think we were playing dress up or something...that might explain the leather pants?

Bidding
farewell to Cathy!

Nathan (Mr. Las Vegas himself) was always in the know of what was going on and where, he had hook ups everywhere and was the life of the party!

Windsor Park Days with my girls, and Andy in the background pre-marriage days, maybe even pre-dating days, I can't remember!
Roomies at the WP

Acting a little crazy...fun times!

We use to pretend and tell people we were all sisters...a little immature I know, but back then we thought it was so fun. We combined all our last names together and came up with "
Winsottomo" for Wins, Sotto, and Morphy. We thought we were so clever!

I spent a lot of time with these girls, it was so nice to have staple friends to hang out with, chat with, have girls night with etc...we had so much fun together!
8 comments:
email me your email to shadoe.w@gmail.com so I can add you to my private list.
Thanks,
Shadoe
That is so funny! Makes me nostalgic... You've inspired me, maybe we will dig through the old photos and post some!
Hey Winnsottomo Sister! Ahhh the good old days. We were seriously like sisters and I never felt so blessed to have you as my roommate. We had so many fun memories of dressing up all crazy and dancing around the place. These pictures are too funny. It's fun to look back. Miss you, Sister!
OHh I got your cute comment on my blog. ha!
No you didn't! Those are outta line. And I distinctly remember those leather pants! So funny.
OMG those pictures are too funny! I just remeber those crazy nights where we stayed in a dressed up in who knows what and danced and danced all over the apt with hair brush microphones! TOOO FUNNNY! YOu look so great and happy. Your son is just darling! Hope to see you soon. xoxox
What a riot! You certainly had a fun bunch at school with you!
ahhh the memories. High school was fun times, huh?
Post a Comment