There is something so adorable about infants/toddlers wearing pajama's, I think it looks so cute !I had to post this photo of Andrew in his pj's, I can't help but squeeze him when he looks like this!
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago
MyHeritage: http://www.myheritage.com">Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
6 comments:
No seriously there is just something so yummy about babies( okay our kids are toddlers now) in their jammies. I see this picture and it makes me want to pick him up and kiss his face a million times. I do it to Lilly all the time and I know it drives her crazy. I just can't stop sometimes. For me its jammies and white onesies. I came home yesterday and Jordan had changed her out of her dirty clothes into a solid white onesie, no bow in her crazy hair and chunky little legs sticking out and I couldn't get enough. We have cute kids!
He is so yummy! That's all I have to say about that! And he looks so much like his cute mama. I'm so thrilled that we have discovered each other again via blogging...now we just have to work on meeting up one of these days!
I love my kids in pjs too. I do think they are so cute. Your kid is adorable.
Rachel, your blog is so cute, and your little prince charming is adorable. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. I still want to get together with you when I'm in Vegas. I hope you guys are having a fun summer.
Love,
Amy
Girl I hope you don't hate me, missing you TOTALLY sucked!!!! I am so sorry!!!!! I knew something like that woul dhappen, even with my great itinerary and all. Who knew you were so busy?!?! It was great to see Andy and meet Andrew, he's even more adorable in person!
So next time, and thank goodness for blogs! LOVE YA!!!!!
I'm so in love with bed time right now for that reason, well and the quiet time also. But seriously, I'm so in love with 2-piece pj's right now. Dylan just got his first pair and they are by far my favoirte. Funny you posted that I was just talking to my friend about that exact same thing!
Post a Comment