Paris...one of the most amazing cities I have ever been to, and no I didn't go, but my brother Aaron just got back. He is at that wonderful age where you can pick up and leave because you feel like it and he did. On a Wednesday he told me he bought a ticket to Spain to go and see his good friends and that he was leaving in 5 days. Because he is at that flexible point in his life he made another quick decision while in Spain, he decided to go to Paris and go to the French Open, one of his life long dreams. He went and stayed with our family in Paris, and had the time of his life. I was thrilled for him, what an amazing experience and what a perfect time to do it. I think it is so important to live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest.


Here is a picture of Aaron and his friend David (from Spain), he is sitting next to Cristele who we refer to as our aunt since her and my dad were only-childs and more like siblings than cousins. Her husband Mauro is directly across and next to him is their daughter Elianore and her friend, I miss them so much!!! It has been 51/2 years since I've seen them. She sent back the cutest outfit for Andrew, she also has a little girl that is only 6 months older than Andrew, but little Bianca isn't pictured, I can't wait for Andrew to meet his French cousin. Thank you Cristele for the adorable outfit!

I was trying to get Andrew to model his new attire, but he was more concerned with taking the hat off.

Here I go again, trying to take a photo while Andrew is on the move, it is so hard to get pictures when you want them!

Aaron brought this awesome hat back for Andrew as a souvenir from Spain, it says Espana on it and has a bull with a binky in its mouth on the front, he loves it and won't take it off!

Finally!!!I thought the day would never come, Matt (Andy's brother) decided to visit the mainland and met Andrew for the first time. They bonded right away and Andrew has mastered saying "Matt" he knows a few Matt's but I'll just let Matt McEwen feel special and think it was Andrew's first time saying "Matt." We love seeing our family, near and far and feel so lucky to see them when they live so far away. We are excited to have Matt around, we hope he stays for a while since we hardly ever see him!
4 comments:
#1-love the new blog face lift, especially the fun color scheme!
#2-how cute is your brother?! Remember when we use to tease that we wanted him and my sister to date (or even get married?!) HA! Too late for all of that biz (she's getting married in 4 months). Is he in school? Working? Tell him hello too! You have such a great family!
I hope you don't get like 5 comments from me, because i have been trying to leave one and it hasn't been letting me.
1. I'm so jealous of Aaron and 2. Jealous again that you have family to stay with in Paris. Ohhh what a dream! I miss those days of no worries, leaving when you want, traveling when and where when you want. Tell Aaron to live it up!!
I love when family comes to town and gosh Andy and his brother look so much alike. I'm sure thats why little Andrew was so comfortable with him. I think LIlly thinks she has two Mommies, because Cam and I look so much alike. I love hearing what you guys are up to. Miss ya!
Super jealous of Aaron's trip too! I'm going to the US Open in September and then stopping in Vegas for a few days to hang with Matt, so I'll have to play tennis with you necios!!
You'd better fix Aaron up and get him married off before he finds some Euro girl and moves over seas!
Post a Comment