
Andy is such a great dad! That is one of his best qualities, he is so good with kids! I always knew that he would be the better parent. Him and Andrew have so much fun together and Andy always succeeds to make Andrew laugh when no one else can. I love watching them play together like in the photo above. Thank you Andy for all that you do each and every day to keep this family running, you are the best! LOVE YOU!!!







10 comments:
Yo, Mcewens! SO we migrated to blogspot and added you all as our buddies. Does this mean I can at the very least anticipate a comment or two as we no longer get to see your lovely faces? I lost Andy number , so tell the big man to call me. I wanna catch up!
Jared
I love the new "do" to the blog. And I absolutely love the black and white photo of Andy and Andrew! You are such a cute family!
such a beautiful picture Rachel!
what a great pic! he is an awesopme dad!
love the paris post too- you guys are crazy international studs! how FUN! how do i not know all this about you?
Rachel, First you are probably wondering who this is. It's just Julie...the crazy one from High school..i ran across your blog somehow...I can't really remember the path I took in order to get here but anyhow I was so excited to see you adorable family. You all look so fantastic. I remeber a number of years ago (i think i was on my mission) I heard that you were in my parents ward for awhile. I hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog every now and again. Feel free to stop by mine. It would be fun to be able to catch up with you sometime.
You are too sweet! Ok I love that picture of your two boys! It looks like it should be on a card!
Hey Rachel!! Your pictures are really great. So glad you found us. I'm going to have to add you to are list. I love keeping in touch.
What an adorable picture! Hooray for wonderful daddies!
Rachel, your blog is so cute. I love the music. How fun that I get to see you and your boys and what you're up to in Las Vegas. Your little Andrew is such a little man.
Amy
Post a Comment