Since I'm finally feeling better, we are trying to make up for lost time. Poor Andrew didn't get much of a summer at all, he was cooped up in the house with me from July to basically two weeks ago so before it cools down too much I'm trying to do as much as possible with him. Every Saturday Andy goes on a morning bike ride for a few hours or more, and this past Saturday he sacrificed his precious ride and spent the morning with us. It was so much fun! Here are a few pics from Discovery Park.
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







5 comments:
Glad you are feeling better and able to enjoy the sunshine before it goes away! And, how cute is your little "bump?!" You are such a cute mama!
AHhh so glad you are feeling better. Looked like such a fun day at the park. I must say you are the tiniest, cuttest pregnant mama around. I love the pic. of you and Andrew by the pond.
I love to see that other little kids run away from their Mommy and Daddy's too. It's a bit exhausting sometimes. Miss ya!
I am so glad that you are feeling better. That is such a terrible thing to go through and you have it for way too long. Glad you got to do some fun stuff!
I love your belly!!
Excited to see your cute little belly showing! Andrew is such a cutie, I love him in his baseball hat!
Post a Comment