We had such a nice evening out, it was refreshing. The only thing I felt stupid about was not getting Andy anything, then he fessed up to me again! Apparently when he bought my gun, he got himself a new shot gun too! Hmmmm, don't feel too bad anymore. Just thinking it was rather strange, very out of character for Andy, more like something I would do, buy him a gift when he said not to and then buy myself one too, roles reversed this year I suppose. Happy 6th Anniversary!!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
The Pink Lady
On October 26th Andy and I had our 6th wedding anniversary. We decided not to get each other anything this year and Andy made me promise I wouldn't break the rule since I tend to do what I want and would normally still surprise him with a little something, so for the first time I stuck to his rules. On our way to dinner, Andy fessed up to breaking the rule, he got me a gift! I didn't know what to do or say, considering I got him NOTHING! He reaches into the back seat and pulls out a little black case, I open it up and find what they call "The Pink Lady," Andy got me a gun! And it's PINK! It's awesome! I was shocked, I have never seen a pink gun, and it looks pretty cool. Some background on this gift, about a month ago I casually mentioned to Andy that I wanted a gun since he's all into guns, but a normal gun that I could practice with and feel comfortable with unlike some of the ones he has. But I never thought he'd take me seriously. So here she is:
Then we went out for Mexican food, I felt like fajitas, chips and salsa, and a pina colada so that's exactly what I got! Andy was relieved I didn't want a super fancy dinner. Since he's always taking MD's out to the nicest places in town he craves so called "normal food."Poor guy.
After dinner we went to the Bellagio to walk around, which is one of our favorite things to do. We went through the botanical gardens, saw a few water shows and just talked. It was great.
So this is why we really went to the Bellagio, we wanted the exotic, passion fruit, mango, crepe with coconut gelato for dessert. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yummy! I would recommend it to anyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
That is a cute gun! I have never seen a pink gun either, but I love it. I want one, too. I'll have to tell Mark that Andy got it for you. That dessert looks GOOOOOOD! Happy Anniversary, you guys are a great couple.
Was it really over 6 years ago when I received your wedding invitation in the mail?! WOW-how time flies! Looks like you had a lovely evening. I want to go eat a crepe now.
Happy Anniversary you guys! So glad you are feeling better!
Happy Anniversary, love birds! Love the gift! Want the crepe!
Happy Anniversary! I guess I know what dessert I'll be having next time I come in town, looks YUMMY!
you guys so know how to party in vegas! happy anniversary!
love the belly sneek peek in the last post too!!! you're adorable!!! the perfect prego woman!
Congrats on 6 years...time flies doesn't it?...
Congrats on 6 years...time flies doesn't it?...
Happy anniversary...we just celebrated our 7th on the 27th!
I love the pink lady. How cute to have a pink gun. I think I'll tell Steve I want one. Happy Anniversary!
Sounds like the perfect anniversary! What I would give for a night like that! Happy Anniversary!
Whoa!!!That gun brings a whole new meaning to barbie doll pink! Watch out Ken...
Post a Comment