My parents wanted to take Andrew on an excursion to the Mirage to see the Tiger and Dolphin habitat, I came along and we had a great time. It was my first time going since they combined the Tigers with the Dolphins, and I thought it was well worth the $12 (local discount and kids 3 and under FREE). The grounds were beautiful and Andrew was in heaven running around. The weather in Vegas has been amazing, like 85 degrees so that just added to the wonderful time we had. Below are pictures from our little adventure.

Andrew with his Nana pointing out the Lions and Tigers

Sleeping Lions, unfortunately they stayed asleep!

For some reason Andrew felt it necessary to pose with
Siegfried and Roy.

watching the dolphins in amazement


Papa Guy and Andrew

Andrew and I

Nana didn't want Andrew to leave without a souvenir so she bought him a tiger, as you can see he was very happy.
5 comments:
sooooo cute!
im loving the S&R pose picture!!!
he's so funny!
YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! WHAT A PERFECT LITTLE FAMILY YOU'LL HAVE!!!!! SHE'S GONNA BE GORGEOUS!
YAY!!!! AND SHOP AWAY, ITS THE BEST!!!!!!!!
You are so adorable. I get so happy when I read your posts. It's good to be back on the blogging scene. SO...what girly girl names are you thinking of? And PS, I asked and got your email address from Cathy so I am going to email soon so we can plan a lunch date reunion one of these days! YEAH!!!
What great grandparents. He will really treasure the pics and memories later in life!
Tigers and dolphins are cool, but I want to see some pics of Andy's new pony on the blog.
Post a Comment