So I feel like I need to be jotting down things Andrew says every once in a while b/c this blog is the closest thing I have to a journal.
Going to target used to be easy, I'd grab a toy for Andrew to play with while shopping and then put it back and we'd leave, yes easy in and easy out. NOT so much anymore...now when I grab a toy that Andrew wants to look at, he says "Mama, pay for it!" and if I don't respond, well he starts yelling "Mama pay for it!" People start turning their heads, looking at me as though I'm some shoplifter or something...what in the world Andrew???
Another one of my tricks isn't working anymore either, we were at Tawny's house a few weeks ago and Andrew loves playing over there but it was time to leave so I told him that Baboo (her bunny) had to take nap and go to sleep, he turned around and looked me right in the eye and said "No Mama, Baboo woke up!" So the going to sleep/nap trick...yeah it doesn't work anymore because according to Andrew, just about everything woke up if I even pull that one out. I'll have to come up with some new tricks, or smarter ones for that matter!
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







6 comments:
Ha! You are so sweet and such a cute Mama. I think all Moms have to have tricks, treats, and bribes all the time. Lils favorite thing to say to me is No Mama. 2 years old is all I have to say!
These little stinkers are so smart! I always am amazed how perceptive they are, just when I think I've fooled them, they've actually fooled me.
Dang it! They just get smarter and smarter!
fuuny stuff! aren't you glad he's so smart!
fuuny stuff! aren't you glad he's so smart!
That's hilarious! Now maybe we can shake him of the, "Britty sleeping" habit he picked up while you guys were here! :D I'm glad you guys post things like this. It makes it feel like you're not so far away. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment