Monday, March 2, 2009

Induction Date

I went in for my ultrasound today and found out I will be induced on Sunday March 8th! Well that is if the baby doesn't come before then, I'm already dilated to a 5!!! The countdown is on! I can't believe it. So so so soon!!! YAY!

13 comments:

aaron and allee said...

Wow, that is fantastic! I am so excited for you, Rachel! Love ya and can't wait to meet your new babe!

Jenny Wilson said...

Yay... I can't even fathom another baby (under our roof)... well, maybe if it was a girl- just kidding! I am very happy for you, I can't wait to see her... I know she will be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So so so excited for you guys, I kept checking your blog waiting for news!!!

Anonymous said...

So so so excited for you guys, I kept checking your blog waiting for news!!!

Anonymous said...

So so so excited for you guys, I kept checking your blog waiting for news!!!

Ben said...

That's great! Does that mean that I'll have a full time riding partner on the 9th? I bet Andy's going to get fast after 6 weeks of paternity leave.

Me said...

a 5?!?!?! That is insane! Have you been in pain or anything? Your labor will be CAKE. I hope it is great, and I can't wait to see this sweet baby girl. GOOD LUCK!!!!

McEwen Family said...

Ben, if I could reach through the computer and strangle you right now I would! Well maybe not strangle you but shake you or do something! Don't worry, you will have a riding partner but NOT on the 9th!

Staci Leach said...

The best thing about being a 5 is...NO waiting for an epidural! If you are induced make sure to tell them you want your epidural BEFORE the pitocin! I did the third time and laughed and joked up until the "Get him in here moment I can't hold her in ANYMORE!" moment! So excited for you!

Cardalls said...

That's great! We're so excited for you guys. We hope everything goes smoothly. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! that's tomorrow! Good luck Rachel, can't wait to see pics of the new baby.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.