I really dropped the ball, I wanted Talia to have her infant photos done, the cute naked/sleepy baby ones and just waited too long. I should have had them done the 1st-2
nd week of her life while she still slept all the time. I was going to have them done today but these past few days she has thrown me through a loop by waking up at different times, sleeping at different times and waking up the minute I lay her down etc... so I decided to have her photo's done professionally with her blessing dress in a month or two instead. I have to admit I was disappointed I really did want her infant photo's done. Lucky for me I have the best husband in the world who saw that I was totally down about this not happening, and he took it upon himself to have daddy daughter time today and surprised me with some beautiful photo's with the same effect I was going for (the naked/sleepy baby). She still looks so small to me but as I compared these photos to the ones when she was 5 days old she really has grown so much in such a short time and has pretty much left that tiny infant baby stage. I didn't even think that was possible at 4 weeks! Thanks Andy for making my day! Love you.

Ashley
Gunson knits the most beautiful hats ever! Thanks Ashley for this adorable one! Check out her amazing talent at
http://www.mutzebyashley.blogspot.com/
9 comments:
Precious. Tiny. And sweet. What beautiful photos of a beautiful baby! And I love your new header photo at the top too!
Gold Star for Andy! Way impressed. Those are such beautiful shots.
wow! super adorable. and trust me she is very much still in the infant tiny stage!!! in five more weeks she'll be even BIGGER, it is sad to see them grow so fast, but there are perks too- smiles and loveyness. andy is a gem!!
AMAZING!!!! Good hubby!
Way to go Andy! Keep the hormonal wife happy. hee She is a doll Rachel. The hats are too much!!
Just beautiful! I love them all.
Andy! Nice job! I love sleepy/ nakie baby shots! I too waited too long to get some of Lucy!
I love them!
I LOVE the big bows on little baby heads. Get it all in now. Pretty soon she'll pull them all off her head and Then you have to find something else to do with her head/hair! BEAUTIFUL BABY!
stop it she is soooo beautiful.
Post a Comment