I guess you don't know what you have until it's gone. About 10 days ago or so our laptop crashed. We are still unsure as to why and Andy has been gone in NJ for work and just got back so he is going to try and get working on it. Cross your fingers for me because I need it up and running! I feel so behind in the blogging world, and actually have stuff to blog about! Using my blackberry for internet is getting old, and looking at pictures from blogs on my cracked screen is getting especially old! So if you haven't heard from me in a while you know why...if you have heard from me, that means I was patient enough to comment on your blog while using my blackberry, that doesn't happen all too often! Hope to be back soon!
4 comments:
Girl, its all good. It's summer and think most people are behind in the blogging world. I do miss seeing pics. of your cute fam, though. You might just have to get a new computer. ha ha! I would suggest an APPLE! Good luck!
i was wondering!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!
that's the worst, hopefully you can fix it quick...
now your excuse is just getting ridiculous!!! (I may use it.... it sounds legit) ha ha.. I hope you are doing well.. I would be dead without a computer... it is my everything!
Post a Comment