Tuesday, November 10, 2009

8 months


Yesterday Talia turned 8 months old. She has changed quite a bit within 1 month. For starters, she got 2 bottom teeth within days of each other, sure glad that's over with. She has decided to refuse her pacifier and doesn't care for it anymore, i'm really hoping she wants it back because i'm not ready for her to not want the pappy.  She no longer likes her crib and is very vocal about that when I try and put her down for a nap...I guess we could say she has become a little sassy. She is still a good baby, but as for the "dream baby"  aspect....ahhhh not so much anymore. It's okay though, I love this little girl  and every stage she goes through. If anything she's added some spice to life with being so aware and opinionated all of a sudden. She cracks us up. Andrew is still her favorite person, and the moment he laughs she bursts into laugter as well. I need to get it on video it's so cute! When on her tummy she is so close to crawling but ends up scooting herself backwards instead. She loves making all sorts of sounds and listening to herself. She is a very good eater and it shows in her cheeks alone. She LOVES listening to music, it calms her down immediately and she bobbs her head and kicks her legs if she really likes the song, it is adorable. She is the best. We love you Talia.

7 comments:

SUZANNE said...

I'm sitting here thinking 2 things - #1 I can't believe Talia is 8 months old (I swear I was just giving you name suggestions on your blog) & #2 - how cute are those chubby checker cheeks!? What a little love she is, crib and pacifier hater and all! :)

Anonymous said...

precious!

Anonymous said...

precious!

chanel said...

oh so sweet! and can i say how much i love you and your realness! i have been feeling guilty about saying negative things about baylor, but HELLO HE IS SUCH A STINK right now! The whole I hate my crib- I HEAR YA!!!! He has me half insane!

Talia is such a doll, I'd love to watch her laugh with her brother!

And he is a stud on the tennis court! how hilarious!

Mands Glenn said...

I want to kiss those cheeks. I think Camis little Gracie and Talia look a bit alike. Both Gorgeous Brown Babies!

Lambeth Family said...

I would like to eat little chubs for lunch. She would probably taste like pure sugar!!!

The Morris Fam said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I love that girl!