We had a pretty relaxing Thanksgiving this year and were able to see both sides of the family. Andy's parents, Grandma DeCoursey, and brother Joey passed through town right before Thanksgiving on their way to Lake Havasu and spent the weekend with us. The kids love all the extra attention they get when Andy's family is in town!
On my side of the family my Aunt Vicky, and cousins David and Michael joined our family for the feast. We had so much food and it was wonderful! I handled a lot of the sides and my Mom took care of the big stuff like the turkey, which was especially delicious this year. It was so nice to just relax with family. Below are random pics from Thanksgiving. I love my family!







1 comment:
I love little Talia in this last picture. Can her cheeks get any sweeter. I just want to kiss them! LOVE her! Looked like such a great feast!
Post a Comment