Tuesday, January 19, 2010

chop chop

BEFORE

AFTER



Andrew got a major haircut last week! His long locks are gone. Andy and I loved his long hair but it was hard to manage and always in his face so we thought he needed a change. We were reluctant to cut it because we didn't want him to look so little boy yet, we felt like he still had the toddler look with his long hair, but as you can see we decided to let go.
Brooke Lambeth gave him his new look. (She is fantastic by the way and very affordable. If you need her info let me know and I'll get it to you.)

9 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Woah! It does look like he grew from a toddler to a little boy in just a few minutes! Still adorable, though!!!

Lambeth Family said...

Thanks my dear! He is cute either way! ;)

Mands Glenn said...

I love it. He is one lucky boy, because he can do it both ways. He is looking so big!

mcewen16 said...

Whoa! Nice 'do, Andrew! It sure is a change, and I love it!

chanel said...

holy shmack!! he looks like a different kid!!!! he looks AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT! Im a short hair girl, baylor has already had THREE buzz cuts from his dear mother who unfortunately doesn't exactly know what she is doing. NICE JOB!!!

Cari said...

I love his new haircut. So cute! I can't bring myself to cut Luke's hair that short, yet, but I'm sure I will once we move to UT. The air is so dry there and I'm sure his hair will lose all of it's beautiful curl. When that happens, his hair just won't look cute long. Andrew's new 'do gives me hope!

Amy Baker said...

Love it! He a cutie-pie!

Matt and Jill said...

Such a handsome little boy! He still has a cheeky little smile, though - no haircut can change that! :)

Staci Leach said...

He looks so much older. It's always a little sad when they are no longer look like toddlers, Kids are GREAT too though! Good lookin kid!