You know how sometimes you just know who you want your kids to be friends with, grow up with etc...well that's why I titled this post "friends forever." Talia and Adrianna were born 3 months apart and I was thrilled about it! I knew they would be best buddies because we have been good friends with her parents Matt and Lyndi since college. I worked with Matt at Banana Republic in college, and lived in the same apartment complex as Lyndi, she was basically my neighboor, just 2 floors down, and Andy and Matt currently work for the same pharma company. With that said, you can only imagine how sad we were when they moved this past weekend. This picture was taken a few days before their move. Such cute little girls! Little did they know we had pre-determined their friendship :) too bad it has to be a long distance one now.
Me, Lyndi, and Ashley. Ashley and I just happend to be wearing matching coats, so we had to get a picture because not only were we thinking the same on the coat choice, but we both had dresses on, and black leggings. When she walked into Sammy's I couldn't help but laugh, I don't think that has ever happened to me...definately picture worthy. It was a great Saturday! Cardall's you will be missed!









1 comment:
Ohhh I didn't realize they lived so close by you guys. Lyndi looks the same. Gorgeous as ever. I hate when friends move away. I hate it! I totally set my kids up with other kids I want them to be friends with, especially because I love the MOm. Love lunch dates with friends!
Post a Comment