My little man started primary this year in church and loves being a sunbeam. When I say "loves" that is an understatement. In his prayers he thanks Heavenly Father for his teacher, and all the kids in his class, and he names all of them one by one every time he prays. It is pretty cute to see him show his excitement about being in primary.
Yesterday he had to give the scripture in opening exercises. He was assigned John 3:16 so for the past week I tried working with him on repeating the scripture but he wasn't too interested and had more fun making up his own words for the scripture so I stopped trying until the morning of. His memorization skills amaze me. He had it down before we went to church, but I still had Andy go up with him for back up in case his nerves got the best of him. He did awesome, I'm pretty sure Andy only helped him once and he nailed the rest. I truly enjoyed hearing his little voice through the microphone on the pulpit. I can't believe how fast Andrew is growing up...I have a kid in primary!!! It doesn't seem right, but I'm enjoying every stage and look forward to what's next.








7 comments:
I love your Spain pictures. They are beautiful. I also love the picture of Talia and Adriana. So sweet. I already miss the Cardalls. Our matching outfits were the best part of the day. Ash
Ahhh isn't it nuts! He looks so cute. Lilly got her first talk assignment for this upcoming Sunday. Im a bit nervous! GOsh, it is really true when they say life speeds up once you start having kids.
OHhh and Talia and Gracie look so much alike. It's nuts!
Looks like we got a future bishop on our hands!!
It's unreal how fast they grow-up!! He's adorable!
He's such a beautiful boy! I can't believe he's in primary!!
precious! their microphone voices are THE BEST!!!!
that is too precious!
Post a Comment