Easter was a blast this year. Andrew especially had a great time. We started with a ward egg hunt last weekend. It was freezing outside with terrible winds but that didn't stop Andrew from grabbing as many eggs as he could find. This weekend we painted eggs, and of course I forgot to get pictures, and the Easter bunny gave the kids all sorts of goodies, I'll have to post videos. We spent today with my parents, did our own little egg hunt, watched conference, and ate a delicious meal. I'm all candied out, but it has been a fun fun day! Here are tons of pics.
ward egg hunt
They had 1500 eggs for our ward egg hunt and the kids picked them up in 10 minutes! Andrew learned fast that he should quit looking and just start eating the treats.
my handsome boy
Talia enjoyed shaking the eggs (hoping to make the candy come out), and sucking on them.
Unfortunately, the wind never stops in Vegas!!! aghh!
Spoiled by Nana and Papa Guy
















3 comments:
Love your cute kids in their "Ohhh so stylish outfits"! 1500 eggs! What? That is crazy. We are so candied out over here. Happy Easter!
Now that is just priceless! The McEwen kids are simply adorable. And PS-I seem to love every song that plays on your blog when I come to visit. Always top favs of mine as well! :)
your kids look so cute!!! and WARM! nice. i could just eat up that little girl of yours, she's darling!!! andrew is too of course, im just feelin the girly dress and bows that im looking forward to doing uno mas!
Post a Comment