Sunday, April 4, 2010

swim lessons

This past week we did swim lessons for the first time. My friend Laura told me about the swim lessons and we did mommy and me classes together with our babies Talia and Weston. I took advantage to put Andrew in a class at the same time since he is the one that needed the lessons and it worked out really well. We went everyday Monday-Friday, I was so excited for the kids but by the end of the week I was ready to be done. I think every other day would have been perfect. Overall it was really fun for the kids though. Talia couldn't get enough of the water and she was smiling ear to ear the moment her feet touched the water.    Here are some pics from our first day of swim.
Andrew anxiously waiting for swim to start
Andrew in his class
This was a big deal for Andrew b/c he had become ANTI-water on his face and by the time he was done with lessons the water didn't phase him at all.
Mommy and Me class

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

So cool that you got em in a swim class. WIth all the swimming we must both do in Az. and Vegas it's so important for our kiddos to know how to swim, huh? Your such a cute Mama !

chanel said...

soooooooo FUN! I have always LOVED swim classes with my babes and it is such a wonderful experience for them!!