Friday, October 22, 2010

pumpkin patch

Andrew's pre-school went to the pumpkin patch the other day.  It was Andrew's first time at a pumpkin patch and he loved it. It was one of those mornings where everything went wrong and I never thought we'd even get there but once we finally did I was happy that I made the effort. Here are some pics.

 Andrew and Eric on the spinning ride

Andrew loved the slide

 Talia loved looking at the animals in the petting zoo. I didn't let her in just in case she decided to be overly friendly to the animals.

Andrew getting ready for a pre-school photo

Talia enjoyed sitting on the pumpkins

I couldn't help but laugh at this picture, all these kids...trying to get them to look and smile was impossible as you can see. I'm so happy that Andrew loves pre-school and his teacher. He wishes pre-school was everyday!

1 comment:

Amy Baker said...

I love the pumpkin patch! Cute pictures.