Saturday, December 18, 2010

Boise

So we went to Boise for Thanksgiving to spend it with Andy's family and we hardly took any pictures. I'll post the few that I've got. Driving to Boise we hit a major snow storm, and on our way back to Vegas we hit another a major snow storm, which made the road trip extra extra long. I'm talking a complete white out and having to drive 10-15mph on the freeway. It was pretty stressful, but despite the storms the trip was totally worth it. We had a great time seeing family and the kids especially loved playing with their cousins.
Grandma McEwen, Talia and her Great Grandma DeCoursey

Some cousin love, Carter feeding Talia

Andrew enjoying the snow

On our way home we stayed in Provo for a night and took Andrew bowling for the first time at BYU. As you can see from this picture, he loved it!

No comments: