Andy and I have been married for over 7 years now and have a 4 year old "little Andrew" who is the joy of our life! We made our family larger with the addition of Baby Talia in March of 2009, she is our little princess. We also have two other girls, Chica and Blanca that are 6 years old, and like most Boxers they are very active and enjoy their daily walks/runs. They happen to be Andrew's best friends. Andy is a Pharmaceutical Rep for Sanofi-Aventis with his specialty in Diabetes and I recently decided to be a stay at home Mom after 14 years of working! I'm loving every minute of it!
Chica and Blanca AKA "CheeChee & Boo" or "The Girls" or "The CheeChaas"
We have had Chica since she weighed 5 lbs, she now weighs 75 lbs, she was our first baby and we rescued Blanca when she was 2 years old, she has made a great addition to the family and is a great sister for Chica. We are Boxer Lovers!!! They are the best dogs to have, 2nd best with children which is why they are so good with Andrew.
Sleeping Beauty
Andrew 0-12 Months
My Little Business Man
I had to post this photo, Andrew truly looks like a little business man getting into his filing cabinet, moments like these make me want to eat him up!
1 comment:
Very cute!! Hey can you send me your address for Christmas cards, in my Facebook inbox
Post a Comment