So life has been crazy busy. I have so much to blog about but so little time. I am hoping to get us caught up here soon! Andrew had the best time ever in pre-school this year. He learned so much from the greatest teacher ever. His graduation program was to die for. Unfortunately for me our camera's battery was dead at graduation and of course I didn't realize until I pulled it out to take pictures. Luckily, we had the video camera so I do have all of it on video tape, just not pictures. It was darling to see all the kids in their cap and gown singing all the songs they had learned. Andrew made some great friends in pre-school this year and he has grown up so much. He has been reading now for a little bit and truly enjoys books. He is always asking to go to the library. I love that Andrew thrives on learning. He picks things up so quickly and amazes me on a daily basis. Mrs McIntyre had the photographer come out to get pics of the kids in their cap and gown. I love how she pays such close attention to detail. She wanted their photos on their diplomas and I love that Andrew will always be able to see his little face as a pre-schooler on his diploma.



I did manage to get a few pics with my iPhone but they aren't very good. Andrew receiving his diploma.
Andrew and his best bud Jesse. I love it when my long time friends kids are friends with my own kids. Such a neat thing to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment