Andy had a birthday back on July 21st, and I'm just now getting to it. Ahhh, one day I will catch myself up! I can't believe he turned 35, I told him he might as well be 40. haha. It just sounds old plus he acts like an old man, he goes to bed in the 8 o'clock hour every night and wakes up before the sun is up, but that's Andy for you. It was a birthday just like Andy likes it, simple and with his fam. We had a great day. I met him for lunch with the kids at Sweet Tomato's (Andrew and Talia love it there) and then we went to Pei Wei for dinner with my family and home for cake and ice cream. The thing I love about Andy is he chose places to eat that were easy with kids, and revolved his birthday around them. Andy asked me to make him a cake for his birthday so I did. A white cake with pudding and strawberry's inside, cool whip on top with more strawberry's. It was light and yummy!
Andrew dressed up for Andy's special day :) He also bought Andy a "special" gift, the batman shirt he is wearing. I let him pick a present for Andy and he didn't think twice, he knew he wanted him to have a batman shirt.
Blowing out the candles with the help of our little ones. It was a simple Andy-styled birthday. He loved it and that's all that matters :)










No comments:
Post a Comment