First things first, the roadtrip...we were as packed as packed could be. Andy started with a new company in May, he went back to Diabetes and works with Johnson and Johnson now, anyhow with that change he got a different company car. I love his company car, he got an Audi A3 which is super sporty and fun to drive, but it is tiny. I can't believe we even made this work. I tried to get a picture of it but you can't really tell from this photo. It is a hatchback and that's where the dogs went, the luggage went inbetween the kids and at their feet, Andy had his bike on the roof and we pretty much looked ridiculous getting out of the car, two big dogs, two kids, two adults in this teeny, tiny car...the things my husband makes me do for free gas. It was definately a tight fit, but we made it just fine.
First stop thanksgiving point, Talia is obsessed with any kind of animal and she couldn't get enough of this baby goat, she kept feeding this little guy. It was super cute to watch.
the kiddos
Talia thought it was pretty cool to be in jail
the pony rides are always a hit
Talia didn't want to get off her pony
Provo's freedom fesitval, we met up with our good friends Nate and Tara and let the kids have at it. Aside from it being insanely hot, it was so much fun!!!
Leave it to Andy to just drop Talia down the slide. Good thing she loved it.
Not exactly my favorite thing but the kids thought this snake was awesome. They had a very cool exotic pets booth at the festival.
love these two
Talia took the patriotic route with her face painting
We went to my cousins house to light off a bunch of fireworks. A lot of my cousins were there with their kids and it was one huge family reunion. I wish I would have gotten a picture of everyone.
Andy and Andrew- 2 peas in a pod
Andrew and his Nana aka the love of his life. There two are inseparable.
My Talia, I love capturing her various facial expressions. She is so hard to take pictures of so they pretty much have to be candid as she will not pose.
all smiles
We even took the girls up to Utah. They enjoyed the road trip. I think it makes them feel part of the family when they get to venture out with us. It doesn't happen often since someone is always usually around to watch them but occassionaly we get to vacation as an entire family. I enjoyed walking my girls every night in cooler weather and they loved it as well. They did surprisngly well with the fireworks also. This was truly a family event. We loved it!


























3 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys! Your kids are SOOOO cute, and you guys are always up to fun things. I hope the trip up here isn't quite so cramped for you, though. :D
I think you might just need to get your babes into modeling. Seriously. Love the pic of Talia and Andy. She is a dolly. Miss you, sister.
Wonderful pictures ... I actually remembered the first picture clear through all those beautiful pictures because of your "two kids" so happy in the back window. Thanks for continuing the posts.
Post a Comment