Friday, June 27, 2008

New York...New York!

Andy had to go back East for a week to work at his companies home office and extended his stay to play in Manhattan with his brother Matt. They were able to do a lot in a weekend, and had a lot of fun, it was Matt's first time back East so it was really cool for him. I wish I could have gone but I had to stay home and work/take care of Andrew. Here are some photo's from their trip in no particular order, enjoy viewing one of the coolest cities in the world!

Massive sandwiches at Carnegie Deli

Good Morning America!

Andy and Matt's hotel in Time Square

NY style cheesecake

Caricatures

Rockefeller Center


Time Square

Lombardi's Pizza, the best Pizza ever!

This is the only thing I got details on from their trip, the night they went on a junk food binge, which consisted of donuts, whole milk, and you'll see the rest, pretty disgusting...

white castle burgers

and it ended with hot dogs, papaya juice and a stomach ache!


Apollo Theater

Skate Boarding under the Brooklyn Bridge
Eating another hot dog from the street vendor

NY Stock Exchange


Don't ask...good luck in the stock market is what I was told.

Funny Road Signs "Don't Honk!"

Empire State Building

View of the City from the top of the Empire State Building

Beautiful Central Park

6 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Okay, this post has me even more excited for our upcoming trip to the Big Apple! Thanks for posting all the highlights of your hubby's trip. And it's official, we have to hit up Lombardi's, I was even more sold after seeing that photo! The trip seemed so fab, all it was missing was you and Andrew...hopefully next time! Stay tuned for our NYC adventures...

Mands Glenn said...

andy and his brother know how to roll. They totally eat the whole time. My kind of vacation. The pictures are amazing! Im do jealous right about now.

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Talk about a small world. I love your blog. I am so new at this. I am going to bring my laptop next hookers. You have to help me figure some stuff out. This trip looked amazing. I love NYC everybody is moving there. I cannot believe how big Andrew is getting. See you guys soon. Ashley(AKA Queen Hooker)

Anonymous said...

How randomly funny...I leave for New York first thing tomorrow for my big birthday!! It's so good to see this post, I'm so hittin that pizza joint!! Good post it will help on our excursion. Hopefully you can enjoy the trip with him next time!

Me said...

I just have to say...you are ONE AMAZING WIFE to let Andy take such an awesome trip without you! But, I know Andy is equally as awesome, so he deserves it. Isn't NYC the best town? He did all the best stuff and it looks like it was pure fun. How awesome!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Where is your guido suit? You're in New York with big meat balls on a sandwich and no suit? At least you have not lost any of your love for animals. Why so many pictures of buildings? We wanted an action sequence with the bull, instead.
Brad