Saturday, November 15, 2008

Photo Tag

Sorry Jill, I'm a little slow and just realized you tagged me! For once though, I thought hey this tag isn't so bad, and it doesn't take long, my kinda tag! So here is the deal, you go to your picture file, pick the 4th file, and post the 4th photo and this is what I found:

This photo was taken on my brother Aaron's birthday dinner back on February 2nd 2008. We like to capture just about everything when it comes to Andrew as you can see, even spoon feeding him green beans. He has always been a good eater, I mean look at him, he was a chunk, and still is!
I now tag: Staci Leach, Sara Syrett, and Brooke Lambeth

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Such a cute family! You are so cute! I just looked at the lastl ike seven blogs and I love how cute your family is! Andrew is getting so big! And it was nice to see pics of Matt and Aaron bc I haven't seem them for soooo long so tell them I said hello! And if matt still has the 801 number because I just realized that I need to call him bc he has not been on my christmas card list . . .

Matt and Jill said...

Yeah! Thanks for doing the post! Andrew is so cute - isn't it funny how stressed we get about making sure they eat enough when they're usually just fine? :) He's such a doll.