Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Highlights

We had a great Easter, here are some pictures of what we were up to.

So I meant to take Andrew and Talia to get photo's with the Easter Bunny but it never happened. This is as close to the Easter Bunny as we got. Meet Baboo, the cutest bunny ever, Andrew had fun feeding Baboo treats. Thanks Tawny!

Andrew's bedhead and sleepy face is priceless in in this photo, I guess we caught him right in the moment.
Here is my handsome little man, all dressed up for Easter, awake and alive unlike the photo above.

We did an Easter egg hunt at my parents and as you can see Andrew had fun.

I love this photo b/c it wasn't posed, just 100% natural and it perfectly describes the joy my Mom feels right now with her two grandkids. I have never seen her so happy!

Baby Talia is getting bigger by the minute, I can't believe it! She is so alert and awake all the time now...I love it!

My poor attempt to get a photo of my kids, not the best by any means but it's all I have from them together on Easter.

Late Easter afternoon we went to the baseball field so Andrew could hunt for eggs in a much larger area. We blew bubbles with Andrew, which is one of his favorite things to do, and just enjoyed laying on the cool crisp grass.

This photo looks just like Andy as a little boy. Sometimes Andrew makes certain facial expressions where he looks just like me and other times just like Andy. I guess he is just a good mix of both of us but in this photo he is all Andy!

Seeing this picture just makes me smile, my two boys that I love so much having so much fun together! Father and son rolling and running around with tickles in between...makes for a good time.

4 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

I love your pictures! Andrew is a total man! So cute!

Lambeth Family said...

Those are some good pics. Looks like it was a great day.

Mands Glenn said...

i love the picture of your Mom with the two kids. Priceless! I'm sure your Mama is the best Grandma. Looked like a perfect Easter. It's fun when you have kids that actually "get it." The whole Easter egg hunt and stuff.

SUZANNE said...

Dang your kiddos are cute!! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter. And PS-you have great taste in music I must say...I love many of the artists+songs on your playlist...including this Chris Isaak song, Mazzy Star, Modest Mouse, and Pete Yorn! Seriously, you must be the only person I know of who even knows who that is! We saw him in concert years ago. He rocks. And so do you! Love ya!