Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Three Months Old

My little jewel of a baby is 3 months old! I can't believe it. Time goes by way too fast! Talia is a dream, to me she is not normal she is such good baby. I feel like if everyone were to have a baby like Talia they'd keep having babies. As most of you know after this pregnancy I told Andy that was it, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, and he totally agreed. With how sick I get, being pregnant is the worst thing ever and so hard on my body, it's unexplainable. I mean, I got my little girl so that's all I needed to feel complete yet I already have myself thinking doing the iv pick on the 3rd baby might help me get through it better. Again the only reason these thoughts have even crossed my mind is because Talia is so good. That's not to say I'm having a 3rd or anything but I never even imagined I would have these thoughts and so soon! I seriously love this baby!

Let me explain why, ummm she started sleeping through the night a week ago or so, we've had a few rough nights because she got Andrew's cold but she's back to sleeping through the night as of last night. She talks to me all the time with her cute little sounds and sometimes gives me an earful, I love it! She smiles and smiles and smiles after every feeding for a while. She is so content, hardly ever complains or cries. She loves me, so I'm flattered, if she is fussy she immediately calms down once she's in my arms, such a good feeling for a mama to have. She is so alert, her beady little eyes are always following me or anything around her for that matter. She has the cutest laugh I've ever heard! She loves bath time and kicks her chubby legs with excitement the minute I put her in the water. She hardly ever wakes up crying, she makes adorable sounds for a good 5-10 minutes before she'll break out in a cry, and when I come into her room to rescue her from the crib she gives me the biggest grin ever! She melts my heart daily. Even Andrew is still in love with her and calls her "my baby" and "my sister" in his possessive little voice, she is the first person Andrew looks for the minute he wakes up every morning. Andy adores his baby girl, and talks to her every morning before he leaves to work and every night once he's home from work, he literally asks her to tell him about her day and she starts talking away. We are so blessed to have this sweet baby and love her to death!

lifting her head and so proud of herself

oh so serious

all smiles

11 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Hmmm, are you sure your done? You have such cute and wonderful babies!!

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love girls....and the big brothers that love them..so sweet.

Elizabeth and Jon Hansen said...

I love hearing you talk about her, she was certainly worth the bad times and then some. She is an angel.

Mands Glenn said...

I love her! She is too much to handle. Gorgeous Gorgeous!

Staci Leach said...

You got the Bug! Usually when people are done they don't question it. Girlie you crack me up! It's so true that we quickly forget the pains and discomfort of pregnancy once we experience the joy of a child! You are such a great Mom and have the most beautiful children!

chanel said...

how wonderful! she's such a doll! it is sweet to hear how much you adore her. yeah these babies make you want more sooo quick- they're just heavenly!!!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie, I can't believe its already been 3 months!!!

Matt and Jill said...

She is just beautiful...but what do you expect with such a hottie mama?! :) Good job on getting her to sleep through the night! Sweet relief!! I LOVE the smiles picture.

Amy Baker said...

What a cutie! Seriously, she is just darling. I just love those gummy smiles!

Cardalls said...

I love when babies get a little bit older and you get more sleep at night. You start to feel human again! She is so darling! I love her big smile!

Shenay said...

She is one of the prettiest babies ever! I'm glad (and a tad jealous) she's such an easy baby. I think you paid your dues during your pregnancy, so you deserve to have her the way she is.